Saturday, July 23, 2011

Your walls need variety (or a neon zebra)



I have decided that you need a bit of variety in your environment.  I can just feel it.  I am convinced that you could use a green stripey wall like this one:


Isn't is playful??  I love the contrast of color and width, it's so unexpected and unusual.  I think everyone needs a green stripey wall.  And do you know how to get one?  You call Pearl Painting, baby.  

Want to amp up the wow factor? Then how do you feel about gradient color in a bedroom?  Now it may be a bit on the "youthful side" but you can't deny the impact.


Not striking enough for you?  Then I present the wall to jazz up any room:


Now not sure if it would be my choice in a bedroom, I picture this in a laundry room, or a mud room.  But if you have a kid that won't get out of bed in time for school, I would imagine this harlequin wall would remedy that universal annoyance, and spare you any inconvenient DSS visits.  Pearl Painting can help you!

"Q"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment